Monday, January 20, 2014

Stand up Comedy: Bo Burnham: What

He's definitely R rated at the very least. And it took me about 5 minutes to think whether I actually was entertained by his comedy. But, my 17 year old daughter and her friends already were fans of his. He is very young (likely 22 I think) but very talented in a very strange and deep way. (I've never seen another comedian like him). As you are watching his brilliance you also kind of want him to survive to be 30 to see if he flowers like a Robin Williams or other long term great comedian. He appears to be a lyricist, song writer, and keyboardist in addition to be a very deep and insightful comedian. One wonders where he is going to go? He is like many entertainers that got their start on the Internet likely on Youtube so this is a new sort of person than comedians in the deeper past.

You can see him for free on Netflix if you have an account which is under $10 per month I believe.
Here is some of his stuff if you don't have Netflix or even if you do at youtube.com

  1. what. (Bo Burnham FULL SHOW HD)

    what. I hope you enjoy it. buy the CD here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/what./id773753940 or get my poetry book here: ...
    • OFFICIAL
    • HD
  2. Funny as hell - Bo Burnham

    • HD
  3. Bo Burnham - Stand Up no Conan (Legendado)

    • HD
    • CC
  4. Bo Burnham's Vine Videos

    Bo Burnham's Vine Videos Bo Burnham's Vine Videos Bo Burnham's Vine Videos Bo Burnham's Vine Videos Bo Burnham's Vine ...
  5. Bo Burnham: Comebacks to Hecklers Appreciation Video

    A compilation of comebacks to assholes who interrupt the show.
    • HD
  6. i'm bo yo.

    NEW TOUR FALL 2010 tickets here: http://tinyurl.com/2a3labw my new CD, "words, words, words," is here: ...

No comments: