Tonight I was listening to the news about how 25 million customers in California are going to have their water curtailed or just shut off soon. A man was also saying how no state in the United States has EVER had a drought as serious as this one ever.
I think this is because there are 38.04 million people in California and they are now going to either drastically curtail or end water to 25 million customers in the state because of the present water emergency. So, I think we might be (unless we get a whole lot of rain soon) moving into Biblical Drought status in California something like out of Egypt in the Bible or something like that. However, there weren't trains and trucks that could haul water then like their are now. I wonder if Santa Barbara is taking it's Sea water conversion systems out of mothballs about now?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits