Monday, January 20, 2014

writing about Saint Germain

I was raised by my parents to believe that Saint Germain was someone a lot like Jesus. However, he didn't come to be martyred like Jesus did to start a worldwide religion sort of like what Buddha also did 500 years earlier.

Instead Saint Germain (I was taught) came to help create the United States and the eventual (United States of Europe(the present European Union).

So, he was working to create Europe into something like this even before he was working to create  the United States

So, I was taught (the Compte de Saint Germain was a real person by the way. Look him up in wikipedia for example).

However, I was taught to believe by my parents that Francis Bacon (the illegitimate son of Queen Elizabeth I) was actually the man who never died and eventually became (The Comte De Saint Germain) and who became Ascended like Jesus around 1684 (likely in England or France) which meant he could (like Jesus) walk around amongst us or not as he wished.

So, I learned to commune with both Jesus and Saint Germain as a child. And before that Archangel Michael and his band of Archangels visited me at age 2 and saved my life from whooping cough. Since I was dying at the time, having my life saved by visible Archangels isn't something I would easily forget ever.

However, this experience also led directly to experiences with Jesus and Saint Germain as well as literally thousands of angels along the way to now for me.

When I was first visited by Archangels my grandmother was singing literally " Hark the Herald Angels Sing" and it was around Christmas time in 1950. However, as I think about it more I wouldn't have been 2 yet on Christmas in 1950 so maybe it might have been Christmas 1951 then instead.

Anyway, Archangel Michael came then and has been here protecting me physically and supernaturally ever since. One reason I think he did this all along is so I could be here writing for you right now.

No comments: