Friday, August 19, 2016

You can either vote for Bad or Worse for President or you can waste your vote entirely by voting your conscience while the world ends in a nuclear flash

This is the sad truth of these times. There is no good choice. There is either bad or worse and that's all really. By voting your conscience beyond that likely you will regret it as the whole world blows up in your face.

These are the times that try men's (and women's) Souls.

And who is the bad one and who is worse depends upon many different factors.

For me, in my life Hillary is a better choice than Trump (even though either of them in different ways might end the United States or the Earth itself within 5 to 10 years time.

But, for me, the safe bet (at least at first is Hillary) because at least she knows most leaders on earth and has a working relationship with them whereas most world leaders just think Trump is completely insane sort of like Hitler or how they think of Putin except in Russia.

So, what is your choice as an American voter Bad or Worse?


I have written lately how I consider the present times the single scariest times for the U.S. since I have been born in 1948. Terrifying!

But, I didn't have to face World War II either. I was born just after. My parents were both traumatized by that and the Great Depression and often talked about it so they could stay alive and sane from the 1950s until they passed away.

No comments: