In times of extreme change on earth I have noticed all my life that my dreams get choppy and seem to make less sense than usual. You may have noticed the same thing. I could say that because I am a livelong precognitive psychic that I am more sensitive to this than other people. I don't think this is necessarily true. What might be true is that because of my gifts I am just more observant of these things than most people tend to be. People tend to value what keeps them alive. My gifts early on because of childhood epilepsy and a father who didn't believe in Phenobarbitol as a medicine meant that I had to go it alone. The only way I had to survive it was watching my emotions and thoughts like a hawk all the time in order to perfectly gauge what was going on inside of me. This meditation makes me now the way I presently am. I am very aware of all emotional and internal goings on all the time waking and sleeping.
What I'm noticing is how all life is being affected by all the changes, weather, oil prices, food prices, and more. This greatly affects all our dreams. In times of serious stress dreams tend to get more extreme and vivid. Night and day dreams tell us a lot about how to survive these times. We tend to be more observant in our dreams and sometimes less panicked about these changes than while awake. This is why it is important to watch your dreams for useful signs to help you survive your lives and to protect yourself and your families on into the future.
So, I guess what I'm trying to say is there will be those choppy dreams that one can make no sense at all with, and there will be once in a while a very clear vivid dream that just might save your life and the life of your family.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
1 comment:
I do think dreams are one means of the subconscious mind to get messages through to the conscious mind. Many times I go to bed with a problem on my mind and wake up with a solution. And then there are the times when I feel it might be something more. Like those early morning hours, where I'm not really sure if I'm dreaming ... or if diseased pets of mine are REALLY returning for a visit.
Post a Comment