Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Saint Germain

I was reading part 2 & 3 of:
2035 Part 2

2035 Part 3

So, it took me into a very spiritual place and this took me back to remembering myself and my relationship with both Jesus and Saint Germain from about 18 to 25. This was a very difficult time for me to actually survive. I was not in physical distress, my physical health was great. However, I still had many difficult psychological effects to deal with regarding having had childhood epilepsy and asking God to join me in my body in order to be permanently free of it. Living with God inside my body with me was very difficult to get used to. I guess to help you imagine what this was like would be to say it was like standing on the edge of a cliff and then walking past the edge of the cliff and staying there and not falling ever.

It was a new paradigm and I was alone with God. This was a really good and powerful thing but it was also terrifying because there was no one quite like me that I knew. Because after God joined me in my body supernatural things were happening all the time and most of the time I knew I couldn't talk to people about what was happening because they just couldn't deal with it. So, my experience of reality was a little like everyone else but also a lot more like God's too.

I was trying to stay alive and it wasn't easy but in an entirely different way than trying to survive a disease. This time I was dealing with supernatural events caused by God all the time. And everyone of them was terrifying because I didn't really understand a lot of what God was trying to do. This wisdom only came very slowly. So, imagine being a child and God doing stuff through your body and mind and changing people's lives around you. You know it's God because you invited God into your body permanently to survive childhood epilepsy, But, it was pretty scary most of the time.

So, I kind of knew in some ways this was sort of too much to endure 24 hours a day ongoing. However, I was a child compared to God. God understood everything and I understood very little. For God, this was a win win situation. For me, I wondered how I was going to survive to age 25 if then.

So, since it was 1968 when I was 20 some of my friends were going off to the Viet Nam War or to college or getting married, I felt sort of lost moving on into my life. I always seemed to have a girlfriend most of the time but one day I asked Saint Germain, "I just can't deal with the intensity of life, Saint Germain. I don't know if I can survive everything that is happening to me." And he said something like, "If you just stay away from drugs like many of your friends in college are taking and using, I will promise you that you will reach a peaceful state of consciousness that you need to survive by age 26."

I was incredibly relieved to hear this because I needed to know the suffering of being a young person might actually end and that things might actually get better.

He was right. By age 26 my young wife and baby and I moved to the big Island of Hawaii and I finally learned what he was saying to me in real life. We lived then with friends in Hilo then in 1974 I realized one day that people in the U.S. were all trained to be "workaholics" and that my father was like this too.

He had told me that he went on a cruise on a yacht he and his first wife and brother chartered from VAncouver, Canada, through Seattle, then Portland, San Francisco, then Los Angeles and Long Beach and then Avalon harbor on Catalina and then 40 days of no land until they landed in the Tuomoto archipeligo and Tahiti Island. He told me he wanted to live down there with his wife and brother and sort of "live off the land" but he found he had to be busy as just "Kicking back" for a long time didn't work for him. It was also a time when he read "Unveiled Mysteries" and "Magic Presence by Mr. Guy Ballard under the pen name of Godfre Ray King. So, a major quantum leap spiritually was also happening in his life on this 2 year yachting voyage to the Tuomoto Archipeligo and to Hawaii from 1939 until 1940 or 1941.

So, here I was on Hawaii now with my own wife and baby son, and I realized that people who live in snowy climes and snowy cultures were all "workaholics" because if they weren't all this way they all would have "frozen to death during the winters". However, people who lived in nicer climates didn't have to be like this and might just hang out and fish and stuff like this.

This was a major revelation to me. Because it made me realize that much of western civilization is simply a survival reaction to snowy climates so people don't freeze to death and die. This meant that this point of view was optional not vitally necessary. This meant that I could go into and out of this state of consciousness and not forced to be "Driven" all the time like my Dad in a Workaholic sense.

Saint Germain was right. By helping me move to Hawaii he had put me into a quantum jump in consciousness where I really could move forwards spiritually to the benefit of not only myself but "all sentient beings". Thanks Saint Germain!

By the way if you want to start at the beginning of 2035 here are all three parts

No comments: