Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Snow flurries in Redding and Red Bluff on I-5

It looks like there is a chance of snow down as far as Redding and Red Bluff tonight. I was looking at the radar and it showed snow from north of Mt. Shasta down to about Red Bluff. However, it is unlikely to stick in Red Bluff it could stick at or near Redding at least during the night. So, for people driving north on Interstate 5 be sure to check weather reports if you aren't a really experienced snow driver tonight. I was looking at Caltrans Cameras at Dunsmuir and points north and when I looked it is snowing and sticking real good at those points within the last 1/2 hour.

HWY 89 at SNOWMAN SUMMIT

Snowman Summit

I-5 – HWY 89 OVERPASS

i-5 - 89 overpass

I-5 at BLACK BUTTE SUMMIT

black butte summit

I-5 at DUNSMUIR

i-5 at dunsmuir
ODOT SISKIYOU SUMMIT CAM
MORE CALTRANS TRAFFIC CAMS…
end quote from:

No comments: