Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A funny experience

Sometimes being an intuitive (if you allow it) is just always being in the right place at the perfect right time by just being (in the flow spontaneously). But, life doesn't always allow this flow to happen because of responsibilities and then life can become very constipated in every way. So, we have to survive these constipated times until we become free enough to allow ourselves to move in more spiritual ways that create infinite good karma for us and everyone around us.

And sometimes being naturally intuitive is just sort of funny. Starting around July 16th or 17th my wife and I were chaperoning 3 and then 4 girls from the SF Bay area (my 17 year old daughter and her friends) who wanted to see about 50 colleges starting at Ashland, Oregon up through the University of Washington in the Seattle area. Because of my health I realized I had to go up to Mt. Hood with my older daughter who lives with her boyfriend in Portland. So I did.

Yesterday we were putting the 4 girls on a plane back to the SF Bay area and the girl who organized and planned this outint(a Herculean effort) from my daughter's Prep School was first in line to check her baggage. I said, "Mary, can I help you?" This was something intuitive I was saying to her. I wasn't sure why I was saying this at the time but I sensed it was appropriate. The next moment her luggage collapsed so I put my knee in the way of it so it didn't spew across the floor. I said to her, "Oh. I must have sensed that was going to happen and that is why I asked you if I could help you." It is constant funny things like that that are a part of what it is like to be an intuitive. Sensing the future before it happens in an infinite amount of ways is what makes intuitives valuable often in funny interesting ways.

Or other times sensing the future days, weeks, months or years ahead of time saves lives too. For example, I told my step son that he had to be careful surviving age 29. When he bought his first motorcycle I knew it was the motorcycle so I told him then, "Be careful on this thing when you become 29." Sure enough, at age 29 he accidentally hit a raccoon and wound up skidding on his knees as the bike went down on a bridge and wound up in the hospital for his right knee to heal for a long time. But, at least he didn't die because he knew it was coming.

Other times what I see is much more scary than that. For example, I was living in UCSC family student Housing in Santa Cruz, California in Fall 1989 when I had a vision of the "Grim Reaper". Since death hadn't come to me before I woke up and told my wife about it. She and I thought we should Cross Check to see what it meant. At that time we were experimenting with pendulums. Though I haven't used this method since at that time we found it useful because we were studying about dousing at that time. Anyway, we realized that either a nuclear blast or an earthquake was going to hit where we were and "Death" had come to warn us about it. So, we decided not to be there the week it was going to hit. So, we went to Hana, Maui, Hawaii with our children and watched the Loma Prieta Earthquake happen live on CNN. This likely was the weirdest intuitive experience I have ever had because about 50 people died from it and there was billions in damage. Here is a button for it if you want to look at it:
  1. 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_Loma_Prieta_earthquake
    The Loma Prieta earthquake, also known as the Quake of '89 and the World Series Earthquake, was a major earthquake that struck the San Francisco Bay Area ...
    Epicenter - ‎Injuries and fatalities - ‎Damage - ‎1989 World Series

    I emotionally was completely unprepared for how much this upset me. I was upset because even though I and my family were warned about the arrival of this earthquake and got out of the way of it, there was no way for me to help prevent all the deaths. So, this upset me because "Who was going to believe me when I told them this was coming?" The one friend who was tuned into us enough to share I told her this was coming because she was an SRF practitioner and had a 6 million dollar house in the Bay area. But, when the Earthquake tore her house in half she didn't want to speak to me again. So, even though I told her it was coming her PTSD from the experience made her not want to talk to me about it ever again. Truth is Stranger than Fiction!

No comments: