Monday, July 29, 2013

More regarding The Hole in the Sun

I was renting a car at portland Airport and the shuttle bus driver was telling me about "The Hole in the Sun" article about how there is a big hole up near the north pole of the sun. It was interesting to me how information gets to almost everyone along the way. I think since we didn't have cameras close to the sun like we do now to observe phenomena like this much before, that we have no idea what the deeper cycles for the sun are which likely are similar to earth's weather except they are the weather patterns from the sun.

Also, does life on earth (technologically) affect what happens on the sun?
In other words, "Does what we do with electricity have any affect on the sun?

I asked the head of the physics department at UC Berkeley about this within the last couple of years. His answer to me was "Electricity comes from power stations." However, that isn't the question I was asking. I know electricity comes from power stations but what power source is it really draining. Is is draining the magnetosphere of the EArth? Is it draining the dynamo Earth itself? Is it draining the Sun in some way, shape or form? I could get no satisfactory explanation in regard to this.

So, my thought is: "People don't know the answer to my question really." It is my thought that I am asking a question that cannot be presently answered because of the way people think about electricity even physicists. So, saying electricity comes from power generating stations, solar generators from photons from the sun similar in some ways to photosynthesis, and from other ways to generate electricity.

But once again let me try to ask this question: "What is the phenomena that is going on when electricity is generated from ANY source?"

As an intuitive what I get is that the magnetosphere is being drained when magnetic fields are broken in the generation of electricity which is what might be happening.

So, it is possible that the only "Safe" electricity to generate might be solar because it likely doesn't disrupt the magnetosphere and cause it to degrade like it presently is. However, this could be partly or completely caused by the possible Geomagnetic Excursion we likely have been in since around 1900.

Any way you look at it more needs to be known about "WHY" the magnetosphere is degrading so very fast since especially 2000 AD. Because it will likely cause mutations more and more in the genetics of all life on earth and cause some species to go extinct as a direct result over the next 2000 years or more during the potential geomagnetic Excursion. I'm not saying I'm a scientist but I'm hoping scientists will not only be allowed to find out the answers but also be allowed by governments to reveal their findings to the people of the earth instead of being snuffed out or made to disappear.

No comments: