Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Reconciling God and the Creators

If I try to reconcile my experiences with God and my experiences with the Creators I come up with many different things. I am someone capable of dealing with paradoxes but I find that others often are not capable of dealing with paradoxes in their lives. I think it is important to realize scientifically that dna based life here on earth is a paradox in many ways. So, actual DNA based life is a paradox all the time that we deal with all around us and inside of us. What about the paradox of who lives and who dies every moment. Haven't you all wondered about why some live and some die and some are ill and all that? If that isn't a paradox I don't know what is.

So, when I had to face that God as I knew God to be might be a non-DNA based lifeform who species creates galaxies this was a difficult one for me to face in my early 20s. But, like I said I seem to be able to be one of the rare ones that can actually live inside a paradox and be okay with it. I suppose in some ways it is a paradox every time we get into a plane to fly to another location when someone else is flying it we never met or know anything about. That is a paradox we experience every time we fly. And yet, flying from one city to another on earth is 6 times safer than driving on a freeway in a car. This is a statistical reality that many haven't considered as well. As long as it is a passenger plane and not a private plane this is true.

So, reconciling God and the Creators who build Galaxies is something I have been doing ever since I met the Galactic Sentience who has run this galaxy for millions of years already starting around 1970. Can I prove this to you? Of course not. It would be like proving that Hawaii is a real place and not a fantasy to someone who had never seen Hawaii in person. Hawaii sounds too good to be true also. It is sort of like that. If you want to prove what I'm talking about you will have to go experience this for yourselves. So, it's up to you what you do and what you believe about everything in life here on earth and throughout the universe.

No comments: