Wednesday, July 30, 2014

IF all the wars and conflicts are stressing you out

When I was the most stressed out (more recently) it was the early 1990s when I was starting to go through a bad divorce. So, I knew I didn't want to take anti-depressants because they basically disconnect you from your emotions and for many people that eventually is fatal either through suicide or homicide or just sort of being a person staring at the wall from then on (one or the other).

So, instead I decided to find something else that was more healthy long term. I found B-Complex STress tabs with Valerian root. In fact, I gave a bottle of these I still had to a friend who broke up with her husband and who has 3 kids about 8 to 15 years old she is now raising alone. This kind of B-Complex sTress tabs I used to use in my 40s if I was having a really bad day dealing with my divorce and child custody case ongoing. However, now I have discovered through my cousin something called  "Nature Made" Balanced B-100 Complex Timed release capsules so I take one a day. My cousin still runs his law practice with many lawyers including his daughter working for him by taking one of these a day at age 71. He says if he takes one in the morning he doesn't run out of energy in the afternoon. Also, a friend of mine noticed she doesn't need a cup of coffee anymore to get past 1 or 2 in the afternoon while working. So, she was very grateful for this tip. Also, if you are older than 40 or 50 or so often people's stomachs cannot process any B vitamins. But, without regular B vitamins in your body your brain cannot function properly and you might get senile dementia as a direct result. So, what can you do?

Either take monthly or weekly B-12 shots in the posterior or do what I do use Sublingual B-12s from someplace like Trader Joe's. The one's they have work great and are less expensive than the ones I found at Whole Foods also.

If you are over 50 especially it is sort of vital to be getting regular B-12. It is almost a matter of life or death for some people in keeping their health and their brain and their attitude intact.

As I am writing this I'm putting a "Trader JOe's B6/Folic Acid/B-12 under my tongue as a sublingual which bypasses the stomach and goes direct into the blood through your salivary glands through the cell salts when placed under your tongue.

Because I was raised a vegetarian I often feel great physical peace when I do this as my stress slips away. But, most regular meat eaters don't experience this I find. Just me. However, I have a friend that was also a vegetarian who was raised from babyhood this way like me and he now has to take B-12 which is the first medicine he has had to take regularly at age 63. He is very lucky he doesn't need any other medication at that age.

No comments: