Brexit is a night mare on many different levels. But, to me, the most direct problem is what it does to direct or implied contracts between peoples of the world with England or British citizens. I can see from this one situation that the world will tend to become either one nation eventually or it will blow apart in litigation or wars over time. The number of suits against England and English citizens from Bankruptcies, loss of income, suicides will be beyond belief simply because something like this has never been done (that I can remember) in the civilized world before without starting a bloody war like it would have resulted in a century or more ago now.
So, I don't think the British government (no matter what the vote was) can implement Brexit ever without ending Great Britain completely as a nation because of the legal liabilities that it would incur worldwide as a direct result.
In other words it is likely that implementing Brexit would cause Great Britain to be (Sued out of existence) as a nation. And having no funds left become some place like Somalia was in the 1990s.
I don't think the British Government will be stupid enough or self destructive enough to do this.
However, I could be wrong.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment