Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Are Angels Real?

OF Course!

Does everyone agree with me?

My answer might be strange to you but it likely would be: "If you want to stay sane you need to believe in Angels because they prevent insanity if you spend time with them."

You might answer how?

By balancing people who have been through a lot and have experienced a form of PTSD.

There are some people who think "ONLY soldiers experience PTSD".

NO. That's not true.

Everyday people are traumatized by experiences all during their lives and unless they or someone they know invokes angels into the situation those people are often lost in that they suicide or do something that looks like they had an accident eventually and then they are gone.

"Be careful because you might be entertaining Angels unaware!"


Many people you will meet in your lifetime are literally incarnate angels that will save your lives wherever you go.

And others are not that.

This is why you must treat all others with equal respect and kindness because if you accidentally encounter an angel and are unkind to that angel you might not survive it in regard to your livelihood.

Beauty and the Beast is an example likely of someone (royalty) who didn't entertain and angel or person of power properly and suffered because of it.

The karma of offending some angels might be 1000 times worse than offending some people.

It's good to know this if you want your lives to stay intact and whole.

"There are more things in heaven and Earth than have ever been thought of in your philosophy, Horatio"

Hamlet says this to his Manservant I believe in that Shakespearean play. What he means is that Horatio does not understand how deep the universe really is yet or maybe ever will in this lifetime.

So, it behooves each one of us to be kind and helpful as much as we can in any situation

Because "We all meet angels sometimes unaware!"

I might know which ones are really angels pretending to be humans but if you do not and you are unkind to them "GOD HELP YOU!"

Another way to put this is:

"MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL!"

Be as kind and as polite to others as possible as a way to stay in heavens good graces always.

There is a saying, 'Cleanliness is next to Godliness'.

Maybe.

But my 70 years tells me another thing too which is:

Kindness is next to Godliness and necessary for your survival in this world and the next.

By God's Grace


For example, when I soul traveled in my early 20s to the Galactic Core if I had not been kind to all the Galactic Diplomats I met my body back here on earth would have died. I intuitively knew this at the time. This is one reason why I survived the journey there, while there and all the way back then.

"There are more things in the universe than have ever been thought of in anyone's philosophy here on earth".

I learned this too in my early 20s as well. But, most people might not believe me. But, that's there problem and not mine.

It's sort of like if you have been to India anytime in the last 50 years and traveled around you know it is often like traveling to another planet. But, the middle East can be like that too, can't it?

So, imagine how different the Galactic government in the core of our Galaxy near the Black hole (there is one at the center of each and every Galaxy by the way). Imagine how different beings are there?

How do angels relate to the Galactic Government?

I'm still trying to figure all that out still today in a way that makes full sense to me.

Most angels are our relatives that have passed on to the other side that come back to help us. This much I have figured out too.


No comments: