Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Why Peoople use HULU?

My oldest Daughter was explaining why she used HULU at around 10 dollars a month which is approximately the price of also Netflix and Amazon PRIME each which I subscribe to at home.

I asked her why she subscribed to Hulu and what it gave her?

She said it was a way not to have to get cable but still to receive whatever TV programs she wanted to watch commercial free.

So, for younger people under 40 this is how they view Hulu as commercial free Television where they can literally find all shows you might see on cable TV.

However, I prefer as long as I can to use my TIVO with Cable HD stations. This why it is more convenient to find and record literally any program I want to watch automatically by programming it. I prefer to do this rather than to have to learn a whole new system in HULU but that's because I'm older than 50 (almost 70) where I try to learn as few new technological innovations as possible after having already gone through countless technological generations of computer like devices since the 1960s already when I learned to be a computer programmer first in Cobol and Fortran and then I taught myself Basic and HTML.

So, as long as I can program my TIVO to record all my programs that's likely how I will do it instead. But if you are a younger person eager to save money ($10 instead of $30 to 150 for cable or Dish) then maybe you might want to save money by getting Hulu instead for commercial free television.

By the way the new X-Files Show is starting on the 3rd of January 2018.

No comments: