God came to me at some point and said to me, "if you have a 51% chance of making someone's life better, do it!"
My daughter came up to me and told me that I shouldn't share anything unless I was sure of the outcome. I told her that this isn't a good idea. Life is an experiment so you can only do the best you can do.
By God's Grace
I was trying to explain about how every moment is an experiment. However, at 28 she wants certainty. But, in life, there is no certainty really ever. We are all sort of like Surfers surfing the waves of life that life gives us. Are we riding the waves our parents rode? (in some ways this is partly true but not really).
But, I could see she wanted certainty but for me there is no real certainty of anything unless it is pure being of one's soul.
Being is the only certainty we have as a soul ever really anyway.
If you don't understand this you really understand nothing at all really.
Bodies are temporary, planets are temporary, Galaxies are temporary, universes are temporary but your soul is beyond time and beyond space.
If you understand this there is nothing to fear. So, understand being so you have no fear and then move forward in full enlightenment.
By God's Grace
Because once you understand Being you also realize compassion for yourself and all beings in the universe is really all there is so you might as well enjoy it so I do.
By God's Grace
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment