Being an intuitive it gives me many advantages. For example, with specific articles that I write where I'm not quoting at all or much I use my 51% rule which is: "if I have a 51% chance of helping someone I will" By God's Grace
But, what this might mean is a write an article from the heart and later realize that no one or not enough people can receive this article in a way useful to them so I later delete it. After all, life is always an experiment. So, in writing an blog article often it is sending a flag up the flag pole to see who is going to salute it. Intuitively I can sense people's reactions worldwide to something and if it is not what I intended I often will delete an article if not enough people are able to understand deeply enough what I was talking about in the first place.
By God's Grace
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
No comments:
Post a Comment