Tuesday, June 18, 2019

If you don't ask questions then don't expect any answers

Asking questions is what one learns in college because if you don't ask the right questions (or more precisely if you are not good at crafting the right questions) life simply passes you by.

This is true of all people on earth.

So, unless you learn to ask the right questions about your life, often it is soon over before it has even begun.

So, I learned how to craft questions that would keep me and my family alive during my life.

My father was valedictorian of his High school Class and so began debating with me about whatever I was interested in at about age 8. This caused me to question everything and created me into being a Free Thinker.

When you are a Free Thinker you have the potential to survive anything in your life. If not, you don't have as good a chance of surviving your lives.

Because asking questions will tend to keep people alive through anything they encounter.

You might not like the answers you find. But from those answers you likely will also find ways to survive (you and your families) through anything you encounter in life.

No comments: