Friday, February 7, 2020

Bluetooth sender-receivers might disrupt cells

When I heard about Costco's hearing aid center and realized I could have an app in my Iphone to control my hearing aids I was pretty ecstatic. However, a year or more later I'm wondering if my health problems had anything to do with the bluetooth in my hearing aids. The first thing I did recently after realizing that the bluetooth was a problem was turning off bluetooth to my hearing aids in my Iphone. However, I was asking my daughter who is visiting whether the bluetooth in my hearing aids might always be on and she said that's quite possible. So, as long as the battery is engaged to each hearing aid the blue tooth in the each hearing aid might be searching for a blue tooth sender-receiver in my Iphone. The other problem is subliminal manipulation through your hearing aids if you have bluetooth in them. I suppose other blue tooth devices like ear pieces might have the same problem of being subliminally manipulated. And I can definitely trace my health problems to when I got these hearing aids pretty much too. So, though I was happier hearing wise I was also worse health wise. So, there might be something to this.

So, next time I think I want hearing aids without Bluetooth enabling because of these two problems related to my health. My health decreased significantly during the same period that I have had these bluetooth hearing aids. This likely isn't the only cause of this problem but I'm thinking it is one of the causes so I think I don't want bluetooth enabled hearing aids anymore because the problems outweigh the advantages health wise.

It's great you can adjust your hearing aids through your Iphone but if bluetooth around your ears makes you sick then in the end it is all counterproductive, especially because of potential subliminal manipulation which also could make you sick.

So, without bluetooth you are more likely to stay healthy even if you can't control your hearing aids as well which is another problem in itself.

However, any sound you hear from any media can be a source of Subliminal manipulation at a subconscious level as well. It isn't just blue tooth hearing aids it could come through any media.

And this kind of manipulation at a subconscious level can be anything from "you should buy this" to "you are sick and should die" or anything else. So, if one was depressed already it might theoretically cause them to buy or to die or wind up in the hospital.

Thinking in this way is useful to me especially after studying Social Psychology at UCSC.

One doesn't just want to be paranoid because that wouldn't be useful but neither does one want to be stupid either. Because staying alive might be nice.

No comments: