Saturday, February 29, 2020

If I worried about dying I would have died at 50, 21 years ago

Here's the thing I have found. I have to be very pragmatic in order to stay alive ongoing in my 70s now. I can easily say that I would likely have died without my wife as a medical advocate when I was 50. But, if I worried about my health as much as she does all the time I would also have died at 50. So, what I'm saying I guess is the natural pragmatism and level headedness no matter what happens in the men in my family is one reason I'm still alive at 71.

So, for example, when it seemed like I was going to die this fall when I couldn't sleep and couldn't breathe (which is why I couldn't sleep) I thought I was going to die.

However, then when I talked to my angels they were very matter of fact in saying: "Oh No! You aren't going to die! You are needed here on earth. You will live a really long time. This is only temporary.

However, many people are just so in the moment that they would have panicked and died if they went through what I did. However, my nature because of my angels I have to talk to is to be much more calm than most people through all these things.

So, I guess what I'm saying is you have to remain calm enough to stay alive and keep praying and talking to your angels because they live in the past, present and future and already see what is going to happen.

So, listening to your angels is a part of living to a ripe old age where you can continue to help your family through your wisdom to 80, 90 or 100 or more. The world needs your wisdom to keep going because too many younger people panic and die at 20, 30, or 40 long before their time. So, those of us with Wisdom need to find a way to keep going because we are the elders of the human race and thereby the wisdom of the future of the human race this century and the centuries to come here on earth and beyond.

Idealism isn't enough to survive. Pragmatism is how the human race has survived everything through hundreds of thousands of years so far.

By God's Grace

No comments: