Tuesday, February 25, 2020

The Golden Dragon

There are legends about Dragons in both Europe and Asia. However, in Asia Dragons are not necessarily the enemy to be fought but rather can incarnate into human forms as the leaders of countries or as spiritual leaders or even as Generals of Armies.

The Golden Dragon is often seen this way as a Great Leader who likely cannot be defeated because they are supernatural and sent from a Creator source of some kind to create order here on earth.

The White Dragon often is a symbol of long life and of spiritual power and changing the world philosophically whereas the Golden Dragon is more about setting up governments and order out of chaos to reduce unnecessary deaths in the short and long run and to create Cultures that can survive thousands of years or more.

My experience of Becoming a Golden Dragon breathing fire upon thousands of people came quite by accident (from my point of view).

It was 1983 and I was doing a 4 day (96 hour vision quest) of no water and no food and I had been studying with a Medicine man who taught Lakota Sioux medicine for at least 1 year before this. He had a sweat (in a sweat lodge) to start off my vision quest and another sweat when I came off my vision quest 4 days later.

About 2 days into this vision quest that night I began to have visions and this likely was the most powerful (in it's own way) of them all where I literally became a golden dragon bigger than a house or building and breathed golden fire upon everyone. At the time I was terrified this would burn people up but instead the fire only made them smile and become enlightened. This changed me a lot in my life after this.

There is something about praying for 4 days and nights for visions from God to show you what to do in your life that is extremely powerful in a way I had never experienced before in my life.

When you begin the vision quest you move into a completely different set of senses much more refined that one experiences in a city. (I was 4 to 5 miles from the nearest human beings doing this vision quest on the South Fork of the Trinity River by the way in Northern California in a bear wallow.

So, some of the experiences are very altered from any normal perceptions of things (at least for people who live most of the time in a city or in suburbia). For example, I was having problems with two hornets who wanted to go up my nose for several hours the first two days time. Finally, I realized I had to let them clean out my nostrils to have them go away. This worked. But, I telepathed with them and told them if they stung me I would kill them. So, they honored our agreement and just cleaned the dust and stuff out of my nostrils and I honored my end of things and didn't kill them when they just climbed up my nostrils and cleaned them out for me. It was a mutually beneficial experience.

I had no more problems with them after this. But, in a normal state of mind this would have never happened. So, if I hadn't been fasting on a vision quest I wouldn't have been so tuned into nature and the forest and all the forest creatures to the point where I was one of them for 96 hours and I experienced whatever they experienced including deer passing my vision quest site and bald eagles and wood ducks etc. in a very deep way as well as experiencing all the trees and plants and river in a very deep and special way as well.

So, these 96 hours of prayer and fasting permanently changed my life and released most fears from my life in a more permanent way.

Why?

Because I realized I could not eat for 4 days or drink water for 4 days and still be just fine (among many many other things).

This experience might terrify some people but for me it just empowered me in a way I cannot even begin to explain to anyone who hasn't experienced this themselves.

By God's Grace

No comments: