Saturday, November 28, 2020

How God chose to allow me to Soul Travel the first time

Actually, while it was happening I fully expected that I was going to die of a stroke or heart attack. 

I had gone to the desert to heal up from a bad cold. (The dry desert air usually cut short any colds or illnesses where you have a runny nose or congestion pretty quick. I was in College going then to Palomar College and some to San Diego State too. I was up near Old Woman Springs road above Yucca Valley in my father's best friend's vacation home there alone.

I had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night after going to sleep and when I got to the bathroom there alone in this house in the desert my arm went through the wall when I tried to turn the light switch to the bathroom on. 

This is when I realized I was out of my body unexpectedly. my mind Screamed and I thought I was dead because this was the last thing I expected that moment. I struggled to try to calm myself enough to survive this. I tried to remember what I had read at the Mythrus in La Jolla which was a mystical book store there at that time. I remembered. It said to walk to your body and lay down into it and merge with it. So, I did that. But, I woke up shaking uncontrollably from shock. I realized this was just too scary to go through all alone away over 100 miles from anyone I knew. So, at about 3 or 4 AM on a Saturday night I loaded up my 1966 VW Bug and drove home to Rancho Bernardo. I said to God: "God! You Almost killed me! Can't i have a good experience of Soul Travel?"

A month or so later in Rancho Bernardo I woke up and I saw another me walk into my bedroom wearing the same pajamas I was wearing. I looked behind me and saw my body laying there asleep. The Angel Fred laid down into me and then we laid down into my body and I said, "Thank you God!" I was okay and God had taught me at that moment a thing or two about Bi-location instead of astral projection.

God was trying to tell me NOT to astral project because it isn't safe and instead to do Bi-location where you are 2 or more places at once.

By God's Grace 

No comments: