Saturday, November 28, 2020

I wound up Soul Traveling to the Center of the Galaxy around 1970

You might ask: "Why would you even consider doing this?"

Probably you would have had to experience everything I did in the 1950s and 1960s to understand that better. Those of you who survived the 1950s and 1960s in the U.S. might have a better idea why I would do this.

I had prayed to be able to Soul Travel with the Angels since I almost died from Whooping cough in 1950 and the angels came and saved my life. When I saw them there I wanted to go with them and so I prayed for this until I was about 22 in 1970 when they finally let me do this. 

One day after having soul traveled around earth a lot I realized (since I have a scientific mind anyway) that if I was traveling in my soul I could leave earth because my soul wouldn't need to breathe air in space.

So, this is what I did one night. I didn't really want to go to the moon because I don't consider that a great place to go so I went to Venus because I had heard a lot of interesting things about Venus. I didn't want to go into the sun because I believed I would burn up there like most humans would. But, I met someone in a soul body who lived on Venus and guarded the place since humanoids (our ancestors) lived there before they went to Mars and Maldek which is now the Asteroid belt and I spoke with him because I could and he was interesting to talk to.

I said I wanted to go meet God in the center of the Galaxy so he told me to go into the Sun. And I said, "But, I'll burn up in the sun!" and he said, "NO. You are in a soul or mind body that won't burn up. It will only feel warm like warm water. So, I did that and it felt like a Hot Tub going into the sun. There I met the plasma beings that live there that have souls like we do on earth.

They sent me to the Center of the galaxy where I could see the black hole in the distance where it was eating up planets and stars and such. 

In the center of the Galaxy I expected to meet God there but instead was the race of beings who build all galaxies in the universe instead who live basically forever (for all intents and purposes) but who are not matter beings (but they can be for short periods of several thousands to millions of years if they wish.

So, I found them to resemble the Zeus or Odin Pantheon more than anything else. 

I was sent to meet the present leader of the galaxy and he said, "Grandfather I missed you!"

I had no idea at the time what to do with that statement from him because I was far far from my home on earth and realized it was possible no other human being from earth had ever been there before.

I asked him if he could prevent nuclear holocaust from destroying earth and he said, "Yes!" But i need to see through your eyes. So I agreed to this because I wanted humans not to go extinct. But, at that point I had no idea how this would be accomplished but I do now that it has been accomplished for now here on the 2nd timeline that we are living on since 9-11-01.

By God's Grace 

No comments: