Saturday, November 28, 2020

Look into your future

 And just accept God is going to show you how to stay alive through all of this. Be open to God sharing literally anything with you to keep you and your family alive.

Let me teach you a trick I learned. I started to realize first that I could look into the future and see potential accidents and then I could burn through those potential accidents by seeing a blow torch cutting through the accident which would appear to be metal I would cut through with an acetylene cutting torch.

But, since I'm Swiss on my Dad's side I'm also very into efficiency and realized I didn't need to do this. All I needed to do was to when I saw a potential accident I would just wait 5 minutes to change the entire timeline of things happening. This was much more efficient than the other method.

So, just understand that you might be like me in that God has gifted you to save your own life and the lives of others in various ways throughout your lives.

By God's Grace

No comments: