Saturday, November 28, 2020

Some people are suited to Soul Travel as a path to full enlightenment

Since I am one of these this was my path to enlightenment by soul traveling this Galaxy and others. But, I mostly remember traveling in this galaxy. when I went beyond this galaxy I was terrified at the time because I was only about 24 or 25 and it was sort of like if someone threw you naked into the ocean at night 1000 miles away from the nearest island or land when it was cloudy. So, imagine someone threw you out of a helicopter into the ocean naked. This was sort of my experience when I went out past the edge of the galaxy. 

It was at this moment I realized that the Galaxy was a living being and that we are all sort of like red or white corpuscles to this living being that reminds me of a jellyfish in some ways more than anything else.

But, I didn't want to ever do that again and even stopped soul traveling for several years this terrified me so.

It wasn't until I started meeting and being initiated by Tibetan Lamas in California and Oregon and later in India and Nepal that I resumed feeling comfortable about soul traveling once again. I also realized you don't have to hang out in between galaxies at all if you don't want to and you can even make jumps between galaxies as long as it's permitted to do that by the galaxy you are entering from our Milky Way Galaxy and as long as you can get back into this galaxy and back to your body here on earth.

If you couldn't get back to your physical body likely your body would eventually die here on earth so this is very serious business.

by God's Grace 

Note: After 10 years of soul traveling (1970 to 1980 or so) I realized I was already everywhere in the universe and in all time and space all the time. This changed how I saw the universe and helped in my moving towards full enlightenment.

So, if you reach this realization you are on your way. (not intellectually because you can do that right here now) I'm talking about experientially reaching this realization.

The trick seems to be this. You have to pretend to believe what the average person believes so you don't scare them with the truth because most people aren't ready for it and if they stumbled on the truth they might just have a stroke or heart attack and die if they weren't ready for the truth.

So, you pretend to be just like everyone else so they don't get scared and die when they are around you.

Hopefully all this will be helpful to you in finding your way forward.

By God's Grace

No comments: