Sunday, November 21, 2021

Does your Corgi walk Backwards?

 I witnessed this today when our Blue Merle Corgi walked backwards about 10 steps. I was really surprised. But, my wife says she does this when she doesn't feel she has enough room to easily turn around. I have watched a white wolf out on a trail run backwards though. But, I haven't seen any dogs walk backwards like this before. Wolves run backwards and never bark (even though they howl at the moon). So, Wolves are very different than dogs and much more intelligent usually and more potentially lethal than dogs generally too and are usually about twice the size of most bigger dogs out in the wilds.

I saw a lady with a wolf  outside at Starbucks once too. She had brought him to teach him to be okay more around people. Wolves tend to revert more to a wild way of being so she had found that by bringing her wolf to Starbucks and meeting people that he stayed more docile and didn't revert to the wild as much.

She gave the wolf a command and he jumped straight up onto the table in one move. I was pretty impressed by this and realized right away why most people don't have wolves as pets.

I remember a tree trimmer contractor used to keep his wolf in his front seat with him. I remember looking at his male wolf who gave me a look like: "I could eat you if I wanted to but leave me alone here in the Car."

This is the kind of vibe you might get from wolves who are a little closer to the wild.

Just remember wolves don't bark. So, they are not going to warn you before they do something.

No comments: