Sunday, November 14, 2021

The Alien War: Chapter 27: Flame is given ALL of the Previous Galactic Sentience's memories

 

Sunday, November 14, 2021

The Alien War: Chapter 27: Flame is given ALL of the Previous Galactic Sentience's memories


 They are here in the gigantic oxygen based yacht where species of oxygen breathing creatures are kept from all planets like this including Earth by the Previous and present Galactic Sentience.

Previous Galactic Sentience: "My son the present Galactic Sentience and I now believe we should take Earth species including the dinosaurs and make them a part of the Galactic Zoo and park in this Gigantic Space yacht. What do you think?"

General Purple answered first: "Won't that create multiple time and space anomalies to do this?"

Previous Galactic Sentience:"My Dear there are now so many millions of unexpected time changes at this point that neither of us think it matters. Nothing from this era to the next one are going to be the same completely. The Balance of the survival of the Galaxy really was the only important thing other than maintaining the ownership of the Galaxy by myself through to my oldest son. So, basically that the Galactic Farm has been passed down to it's heir, my son, who is also expected to provide for the well being of my other son that you all call Tech Noir because of his Tech Noir incarnations in the future and present."

General Purple: "So, there are more problems we are solving here than one?"

Previous Galactic Sentience:: "Yes. There are hundreds and maybe thousands of different problems caused by my retirement unexpectedly. One of the ways to solve some of these hundreds or thousands of problems would be to pass on my full set of memories to "Flame" here.

"Is that acceptable to you, Flame?"

Flame: "Yes. if it is for the good of the whole galaxy ongoing."

Previous Galactic Sentience: "Here's the problem, Flame. I wasn't always such a grown up like I am now or such an old doddering fool having children like the one you call Tech Noir so late in life which caused this problem to begin with. Then I doted on my youngest son Tech Noir, to such an extent that he got spoiled and didn't get the idea of "Where the rubber meets the road" in that he was allowed not to suffer like you and I and everyone else has suffered. So, he lacks empathy from growing up as a rich boy who sees poorer people more like you might view animals compared to people."

"So, Tech Noir, as you call him has no empathy for most beings problems because of my dotage. (which might have been okay if I could have lived another 50 to 100 million years to teach him empathy and compassion for others and to not be so completely self centered like he is like he is the center of the whole universe. As a child he WAS the center of my universe as I doted on him and took him everywhere in this galaxy and others meeting amazing beings and people everywhere and seeing animals of every species.

There is no being I know of in this galaxy who has been exposed to more different culture than my son. who you call, Tech Noir. This is why he is so dangerous because of the vast stores of knowledge that he has about thousands of cultures in this galaxy and others. Without empathy for others he is literally the most dangerous being in this galaxy. And if he perceived that I was dying he would be faced with a suicidal homicidal rage because he sees me as his God or Guru that he cannot live without. His perception of me is precisely why the present Galactic Sentience doesn't want to be thought of as a God like a Zeus or an Odin because he and I have seen this danger now first hand in the one you call, Tech Noir, which is the soul of my youngest son here."

"The other problem we are dealing with here is why I now want to give Flame all my memories and to give the rest of you my incarnations as much as you can stand without losing your balance too much. So, I'm going to begin but please tell me to stop when you all have reached what you can deal with now."

Within 30 seconds all present said, "Stop! This is too much to integrate all at once".

Previous Galactic Sentience: "Yes. I see the problem now. 1st son, the present Galactic Sentience! Could you come here but manifest into a human type of body more like I'm wearing. Maybe you could look just like me but wear a different colored robe.

So, the Previous Galactic Sentience (just like in the Sistine Chapel)was wearing a beige and white or creme colored outfit. So, the Present Galactic Sentience appeared looking exactly like the Previous Galactic Sentience only he wore a Blue and Creme colored same outfit. They were both exactly the same size and look so when he appeared he had tears in his eyes and hugged his Dad because he had just come from 67 million years into the future!

Previous Galactic Sentience: "I just realized I can give all my memories to Flame but I need to give all my memories to you now that you have carried the weight of the Galaxy for millions of years yourself. Unless you have all my memories now many problems are going to get bad here from now on."

Present Galactic Sentience: "Yes. And I also have a request. Can I give you my memories of what it has been like for me to rule the Galaxy for millions of years so far? I would like your opinion on many decisions I have made. I think you are better than I at making decisions but I did the best that I could."

Previous Galactic Sentience: "Okay. But, likely most of these decisions you made need to be left the way they are. Ruling is not a perfect or precise science. Mostly you can only do what appears best with the information you have at that point in time. That's the best you can do. And most of the time it's best to leave things the way you left them after your decisions."

Present Galactic Sentience: "Yes. Father. I agree."

Previous Galactic Sentience: "You don't know how good it is for you to call me father. Though I enjoyed in one way being called Grandfather as an endearment, I really needed you to call me Father or Dad the most."

The Present Galactic Sentience smiled and seemed so relieved on so many different levels to be with this Dad once again.


No comments: