Friday, June 24, 2022

Since 10 million Americans have died (tested and untested) from Covid it's logical that extreme anti-abortionists would do this

 What do I mean by this?

10 million Americans just died the last two years and over 50 million Worldwide have died now tested and untested if you read between the lines from the CDC and what they have said about all this.

So, because of this, some people are panicking because so many Republicans mostly have died from Covid. A Natural reaction of people whose people are dying so much because they didn't get vaccinated (up to 40% of people dying in some churches around the U.S. for example) you begin to understand the panic of anti-abortion church going people who don't believe in medicine and so are anti-vaxers.

I myself was raised around people like this so I understand something about this myself. One of my best friends from church died because he didn't want open heart surgery and so died at 62 years of age. My own father, for example, died at 69 because he didn't want to have his prostate removed and died from complications of prostate cancer that moved to his bladder, and one of his kidneys, then he had his prostate, bladder and a kidney removed only to die of bone cancer 5 years after his prostate cancer was diagnosed.

So, I understand personally and painfully losing my father and one of my best friends when neither of them had to die at all.

But, this also is a part of why they don't want abortions because now Republicans are panicked by losing 10 million people here in the U.S.

So, it should come as no surprise that they engineered the end of Roe V. Wade in a panic to have more white babies by forcing women to have babies when they are raped and abused.

No comments: