Monday, July 22, 2024

I don't think the president and Vice President can be from the Same State. So, this might eliminate Newsom for VP

 I was reading recently how the vice president cannot be from the same state as the president so likely Newsom cannot be the VP which would be a good choice I think because he would be interested in that position as the heir apparent to Harris when she wins in November likely.

I don't think Trump can win against Harris for a variety of reasons. I suppose he could just tell all sorts of lies about her and try to make people believe the lies. But, other than that I don't think Trump would win over Harris in a Fair election.

Trump is really messed up from what happened to him. If you ever have had people shoot at you (especially if they hit you) (even if it was with plastic from his display sign that the bullet went through it messes you up. Likely the bullet  ricocheted through the sign and hit the fireman in the head instead of Trump?

No comments: