Monday, August 17, 2026

The hardest part of consciously Encompassing the Entire Physical Universe is a person's fear of being vulnerable

However, it's sort of like some people have families that might kill or torture them but other families will stay with that person to the very end and help them.

My family has always been the type that will stay to the very end and help the other members of my family. So, I also help the members of my family in this way too as long as I can physically survive doing this along with my wife and children and Grandchildren.

So, this helpful expansiveness is a part of my spiritual belief system that has been a part of my father's and mother's doing since before I was born.

I had no trouble experiencing three feet out in my aura even at 12 or 15 years old. But, I was always leery of expanding my consciousness out past that. 

So, it was a real test of faith to keep expanding until my consciousness encompassed all of earth and then expanded out and encompassed the whole Solar System and then expanded and encompassed the whole Galaxy.

However, if you are going to soul travel the whole Galaxy I highly recommend doing this before you soul travel with the Angels the whole Milky Way Galaxy otherwise you might not survive doing this. 

This is just a helpful hint regarding soul traveling throughout the physical universe starting with earth.

And by the way soul Traveling with the Angels is the only safe way to Soul Travel anyway.

By God's Grace 

No comments: