Saturday, August 15, 2026

It is possible to soul travel to other worlds. However, you might be completely surprised at what you find there.

 begin partial quote from research on  Maudgalyayana's Journey

Buddhist Cosmology and Maudgalyayana's Journey
  • Cosmic travel: Texts describe advanced monks using meditative powers to project their consciousness or travel physically to distant solar systems (lokadhatus). [1, 2]
  • end partial quote from article on  Maudgalyayana's Journey

When Archangel Michael and Archangel Gabriel gave me soul travel as a way of surviving my 20s then in 1968 I began to see things differently in life.

I started by just going out of my body and sitting on the roof and then walking around outside of my body and doing other things.

However, one day I realized I could soul travel to the Galactic Core and meet God there maybe. So, I decided to try to do this.

First I went to Venus and met a guy in spirit then who had been alive in a body when Venus was more like Earth with likely humanoids on it at some point in past history.

because he and I were in spirit we didn't burn up in the 600 to 800 degree temperatures on Venus then either.

He told me to go into the sun and that I would be transported to the Galactic Core because the Sun is a Soul portal to do things like that.

I was worrying about burning up in the sun and he said that I wasn't in a physical body but a spirit body and I wasn't going to burn up in the sun.

So, I went into the sun in spirit form and it felt warm like a hot tub or something and actually was kind of comforting to my soul traveling inside of the sun.

I felt at home there once I got over worrying about burning up in the sun.

Then I was portaled to the Galactic Core and met who I call "The Creator Souls" who are like us in the sense that they build all galaxies in the universe sort of how we build farms or ranches on earth for basically the same purpose to feed their children energy better as they don't have to breathe air or drink water int he forms that they live in because they are souls like us.

However, they can also manifest human bodies if they want to which is what the Greek Gods are all about like Zeus and Hera and Hercules and all.

So, then I met who I call the "Galactic Sentience". I call him this name because this describes to me what he actually is. He is the awareness of everything going on in the galaxy 24 hours a day.

But, to do this you have to have about a 1 million to 5 million IQ to do this effectively even though it is mostly done intuitively and not really totally about a thought process. It is actually more like surfing a big wave on a surfboard than anything else.

So, he says to me: "I missed you Grandfather" and I didn't know what to do with this as a 22 year old then in 1970. So, I asked him to help Earth not be blown up in a nuclear war which would end human civilization.

He said he could help me do this.

So, we did with the help of beings like Elohar and Ragna from the 1st timeline from then 7028 AD on the first timeline. We built a 2nd timeline where everyone doesn't die like they mostly did on September 11th 2001 the first time. So, we built a 2nd timeline where everyone doesn't get nuked.

By God's Grace 

No comments: