A year ago I would have told you this is true.
However, with AI moving like it is everything becomes debatable regarding medical advancements now moving at the speed of light.
However, then you have things like Shahed Drones having no defense really at all where 100 are sent into Russia and always about 10 of those 100 hit their mark and 40% of the refining and refined oil storage in Russia is gone now.
So, we have moved into a type of paradox situation that I could not have foreseen before now.
IN other words "Something has seriously changed with our timeline!"
The timeline we were on in 2001 after 9-11 is NOT the same timeline we are on now.
And AI has a lot to do with it because it changes literally all Variables completely.
So, what will happen now the timeline in in such flux?
I'm not sure anyone on earth could answer this question right now including all intuitives like myself even precognitive intutuives like myself who often see the future before it occurs.
However, the same thing applies that I have always known before which is:
If you see a good outcome for the future don't write or talk about it because it will change.
But, if you see a bad outcome for the future write and talk about it to change it to a better outcome.
IF there is ANYTHING I have learned from being a life long Precognitive Intuitive it is the above two lines.
Good outcomes you see cannot be talked about or written about without changing them to some other outcome.
As strange as this sounds it appears to be a scientific truth in the case of time lines and reality in general.
No comments:
Post a Comment