Friday, August 14, 2026

Do I believe UNUS is true? Yes. Do I expect you to believe it too? No.

 

  • It looks like I wrote this in 2002 which is the year after 9-11
  • The point of all this is: This is the truth of the situation on earth.

    When you realize it's the truth then you are set free in a way by this truth.

    There are beings who watch over the time lines of earth and some are from Earth and some are from other places as well throughout this galaxy and possibly beyond.

    Understanding this makes your life and mine less chaotic and we are less likely to take our own lives knowing all this is true because it gives us enough hope to continue to live here on earth and choose to stay alive every day deep into old age.

    By God's Grace 

    No comments: