Also, my son likes to create music from AIs all over the world and to create art too. I was impressed what could actually be done using AI in this way to create a book with amazing images. Maybe you have seen people do this too of all ages, especially younger people who learn to use the AI quite quickly.
Also, colleges and high schools are having problems with students creating everything through AI. I heard that one college professor failed 95% of his class for having AI do their papers and he had another AI and to realize what was done by AI likely too. So, this is an ongoing problem if you want people to do papers (Term Papers for School) that are very time consuming. I remember my first Term Paper was on the history of the Automobile I did in 1963 when I was 15. I had to stay up all night long typing up my final draft on paper. So, I turned the paper in and when home and slept all day after that. Luckily it was a 4 hour summer class so I could do this and because of turning in our papers I could stay up all night take my paper to school and then sleep all day after that because I hadn't slept all night the night before. This taught me a lot especially about typing up papers.
I had learned to type in the summer of 1961 when I was likely 13 and going from 7th grade to 8th grade in the fall. Then at 15 I entered high school as a sophomore. Where I lived there was a 3 year junior high from 7th to 9th grade and then you entered high school in 10th grade.
No comments:
Post a Comment