I saw this title on Reader's Digest my wife has that says: "Making friends with AI" and I thought to myself "I'm not sure it is safe to 'make friends' with AI even though my son swears by it. However, he likely could program his Own personal AI he is that knowledgeable in that field so I don't compare myself to him at this point in that way.
But, for the average person I think that "making friends with AI" is sort of potentially making friends with a Terrorist. Why?
Because you do NOT know who is sharing the information that you give the AI. It could be literally no one or everyone on earth. So, information you share that you wouldn't want the average person on the street to know about is potentially REALLY DANGEROUS.
I think all you have to think about is that a Cell phone (Smartphone) too is a place where Missiles can strike to blow you up if anyone wanted to worldwide too.
So, in some ways it makes anyone with a Cell phone with it on a moving target for a missile or drone.
For example, an Iranian Shahed Drone (30,000 dollars) could take out anyone just using their Cell phone literally ANYWHERE on Earth. All they would need is the GPS of your phone to do this.
And I'm not telling you this to scare you just to make you more realistic about what is actually going on regarding Artificial intelligence.
So, AI could literally be the best friend you ever made or it could kill you.
But, I suppose you might tell me that this is true for ANY person you might meet on earth too.
And I cannot tell you that you are wrong in this either.
So, be careful out there so you can your children and grandchildren survive this century.
By God's Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment