Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Microsoft warns hackers are targeting hotel Wi-Fi networks

Yes. they are using some kind of Android Technology to do this through various networks. So, I could use my netflix account in Mount Shasta and I could use it in Portland for about 1 week. Then I tried to use my Prime and netflix and Disney and Hulu and various other things and no matter what I did I was shut out. The reason for this is so many hotel networks had been hacked that they pretty much shut anyone with streaming services down because of this ongoing so there was no way at all to use your streaming services while traveling at this point. However, we were traveling for around a month. So, you might be okay for one or two weeks some places. But, don't count on for sure having access to ANY of your streaming services this summer because this is a really big deal now for all streaming services nationwide. 

begin quote: 

Microsoft warns hackers are targeting hotel Wi-Fi networks

No comments: