Wednesday, August 5, 2026

The Eternal Now (I have found the only way you reach old age is to live in each moment fully in the present)

 Time is meaningless

People want it to mean something

However, it doesn't

I first realized this while in a sweat lodge with Charlie Thom who was a Medicine Man of the Karuk Tribe and also a Christian minister too.

I came out of the sweat lodge with the spins from the heat and we were north of Lake siskiyou at one of the headwaters of the Sacramento River there and I laid down in the river and then rolled out onto the bank and the Rocks and water and air sort of spoke to me.

Here is what I got from this:
 

Three Rock poems"

Rocks
speak to me
tell me of strange things
They say time is-does not pass

Love comes quickly
seeps into painful cracks
In soul caresses

ROCK PEOPLE
"We are your bones
The water your blood
Your breath the sky.

But, the one that touched my soul then and now:

We are your Bones

The Water your Blood

Your Breath the Sky

this made me feel a part of mother earth in a way I never had before.

By God's Grace 

 

No comments: