My father was an intellectual genius and my mother was an Intuitive Genius which are completely different. However, he sensed the amazingness of my mother. I was fortunate to get a lot of both of them genetically. I didn't really understand how amazing my mother was fully until she was close to passing on and her intellectual filters lifted a few years before she passed on. People used to come up to me in her care facility with tears in their eyes because my mother would tell them of the angels around them protecting them and things like this. It was very amazing to realize just how really amazing my mother really was.
Another time in this facility I brought a childhood friend from Sunday School and my mother was friends with both his mother and father too. And my mother was in Rapture with the Angels singing then and I sort of felt like I was interfering with some kind of sacred tryst with God and Angels because of what she was saying. My friend and I said "HI" and felt we should likely let her be in Rapture with God and Angels then.
A few months later my friend died and I realized that the Angels were there for him because he was going to pass on soon from a heart attack.
When he passed he came to me as a spirit and said to me: "Fred come get my body because I'm dead!" Though I heard him speak this I didn't want my friend to be dead and sometimes what you get isn't accurate so I went on my way hoping he wasn't actually dead and that this was for real.
Then I was in Bishop with my wife and daughter and her best friend and her best Friend's daughter was a barrel Rider in the State Championships through public school for rodeo stuff. I had likely my first cell phone then because they just came out just before then because it was Summer of 2006 I think and the most intuitive person I had ever met called me and said on the phone: "I think Richard has passed away."
I told her he had come to me to tell me to get his body but i couldn't believe it. She said, "Who else could he call brave enough to actually be able to do this?" So, I began calling all 7 of my friends phones in his home and in his car and the one he carried in his pocket (I think he had 7 phones in all) and no return Calls.
Finally two days later I called his sister who lives in Texas with her husband because we all went to Sunday School together in Los Angeles around 1954 to 1958 or so then. I told her I couldn't get him on the phone and so she called the police to check on him. It turned out he had died a week before while in bed at his house out near CSU Northridge where he had gone to college in the 1960s and likely into the 1970s too to get his master's degree in psychology.
So, being intuitive is amazing but sometimes it's not fun at all when your friends or relatives die.
However, in 1985 when my father was passing away his brother came to me and let me know that he was coming for my father. So, I called my father and said, "Tommy's coming for you Dad!" and he said, "I'm not feeling well Freddie. Let's talk later. Within 10 hours my father had passed away in an ambulance on the way to the hospital.
So, i was grateful a family member (Dad's younger brother who had passed in 1942) came to me to tell me he was coming to Get Dad his older brother then in 1985.
By God's Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment