the partial numbness of my face even though I can still move my lower lip and talk are concerning to me because I don't remember anything exactly like it before during the last 78 years of dental work. However, it is true the oral surgeon told me he had to chip away at my jaw in order to loosen my back right molar to get it out so it could be something to do with this. I just took another antibiotic so maybe this will help. Not sure.
It presently is a week ago tomorrow that I had this tooth pulled.
begin quotes:
Normal vs. Concerning Numbness
Safe Care While Numb
- Do not chew food on the numb side so you do not bite your lip or tongue by accident.
- Avoid hot drinks so you do not burn your mouth without realizing it.
If you'd like, tell me:
- How many hours has it been since your procedure?
- Which tooth was pulled (upper or lower, front or back)?
I can give you a better idea of what to expect next.
Show all
This
is for informational purposes only. For medical advice or diagnosis,
consult a professional. AI responses may include mistakes. Learn more
No comments:
Post a Comment