Well. The first experience I had with Elohar and Ragna from the 1st timeline was around Christmas of 1969. But, I didn't go to meet the galactic Sentience until the next year. How was this all possible?
Well. First of all they came in 1969 because I was considering ending my life then at age 21. However, the convinced me that my staying alive might prevent the extinction of humans on earth.
Was this really true? I'm not sure but at the time I believed them and pledged to stay alive to help mankind.
The previous year Archangel Gabriel had given me soul travel as a way of keeping me alive through my 20s. He made me realize the pledges I had made to God to help mankind here and that I wasn't allowed to leave without finishing my work here on earth. So, this was 1968 when I was 20.
I had told Archangel Michael that I foresaw my own death in my 20s in my future so I didn't see the point of staying alive and wasting my time if I was going to die anyway. He didn't disagree with me but told me they were giving me soul travel as a way of keeping me alive through my 20s.
So, this was 1968. Then some really bad things happened to me in 1969 and I really knew I wanted out of here and not to be alive anymore. But, at Christmas time Elohar and Ragna came to me from 7028 on the first timeline. They had come back to get me to help them build a 2nd timeline where civilization didn't end from 2001 until about 6000 AD on the first timeline. This is the real apocalypse that many people remember of how bad it was when 5 billion people died within the first month after 9-11-2001.
So, they wanted to create a timeline where civilization didn't end for 4000 years of suffering for humans and animals on earth.
but, here is where it is strange for me. They came before I ever soul traveled to see the galactic sentience in 1970.
So, here is my timeline:
Archangel Gabriel gives me soul travel in 1968 as a way of making sure I live through my 20s.
Then in Christmas of 1969 Elohar and Ragna travel through time back to me in 1969 to tell me they need me to prevent the end of civilization and potential human extinction.
Then in 1970 I got into soul traveling more and realized I could leave my body on earth and soul travel to the Galactic Core maybe and meet God like I had read about in one Marie Corelli's books. She was Queen Victoria of England's favorite Author by the way.
So, one night I bi-located out of my body and found myself above the earth looking at the moon. The moon has never been a place I have wanted personally to visit. To me it is a sad place from past life memories of it being the larges piece of the planet Maldek remaining (the planet now being an asteroid belt out past Mars between Mars and Jupiter. So, it was once the 5 planet of our solar system.
As I bi-located up out of the atmosphere of earth I realized I was attracted to Venus because even though it is 600 to 800 degrees there Fahrenheit if I'm not wearing a human body I wouldn't die there. So, I went there and met someone from when Venus was more like Earth is now but who still lives there in Spirit.
I asked him how to get to the Center of the Galaxy to meet God and he told me to go into the Sun.
I said: "I will burn up in the sun!" and he said, "NO. you are not wearing a human body right now so it will feel a lot like getting into a hot tub on earth."
So, I did as he said and went into our physical sun and it was warm and nice like a hot tub.
Then the plasma Beings put me in something that felt and looked like a Golden Throne at the time and I sent me through a portal in the sun to the Galactic Core.
However, what I found there wasn't God from our Christian upbringing but the leader of the Galaxy was more like Zeus in the Greek Pantheon of Ancient GReece more than anything else.
Then he said, "Grandfather I missed you." Being 22 years old I had no idea of what to do with what he said to me so I asked him if he could prevent the nuclear holocaust that was going to come to earth in the future. he said, "Yes. I can help you."
So, this was our agreement that he would prevent the nuclear holocaust.
But, being 22 I had no idea how he was going to do it because I thought maybe he would just snap his fingers and it would be done.
NOPE! That wasn't what was going to happen. Elohar and Ragna had shown up the year before to keep me alive so I could project my soul to the Galactic Core to meet the presently leader of the Galaxy and so this would allow them to build a 2nd timeline because I had asked for this (even though I didn't understand at the time that this was how it was to be accomplished at all).
So, then Elohar and Ragna came again on Mt. Shasta at Bunny Flat in 1974 soon after the birth of my son but I didn't really understand all that at the time either.
All these events 1968, 1969, 1970 and 1974 were pivotal I guess in building a new timeline for September 11th 2001 when 5 billion people died on the first timeline then so we had to build a 2nd timeline that we all presently live on now where civilization didn't end like it did on the 1st timeline for 4000 years.
NOTE: By the way I wasn't the only human or alien involved in building this 2nd timeline. There were thousands of beings involved and maybe even millions to properly calibrate and make the 2nd timeline actually happen that we all live on now.
By God's Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment