begin quotes:
Legendary Oscar-winning director Martin Scorsese makes a surprise cameo voice role in The Mandalorian and Grogu as Hugo Durant, a four-armed Ardennian food vendor and fry cook on the planet Shakari.
Role Details
- Character: Hugo Durant, an alien street-cart food vendor.
- Scene: Din Djarin (Pedro Pascal) approaches Hugo's food stand looking for sensitive underworld information regarding the Hutt cartel.
- Performance: Speaking with his unmistakable New York accent, Hugo nervously provides exposition while worried about being labeled a snitch, famously ad-libbing lines like "I've got 12 little ones at home."
Show all
This
is exactly the kind of Star Wars story I enjoy way too much because it
sounds like nonsense until you get the details. Kathleen Kennedy calling
Scorsese, ...
42 answers · Top answer: I feel like he wouldn't have done it unless he wanted to. Why can't he cameo in a pulp space opera?
Martin Scorsese made a cameo in The Mandalorian and Grogu as Hugo, an Ardennian food cart vendor. Jon Favreau, who talked to Radio Times about the cameo, ...
Videos
No comments:
Post a Comment