Sunday, August 9, 2026

The Cup (your mind) must empty to be filled with something better

I have had this very profound experience in life many different times. I remember getting angry a lot in my 20s and sort of being angry at God for putting me through so much (Until one day I saw God was leading me in specific directions when things went ways I didn't like. I started to notice that it at times felt like my head was pulled out of my rear end the changes were so very great in my life.

But, I see now that God was trying to get me used to constant miracles in my life. So, instead of trying to kill me he was making me someone who could experience miracles 24 hours a day and be okay with that.

This is one reason why I say that adaptability is the key to surviving to old age.

Once God has pulled your head out of your butt a couple of times you might be happy and live to an old age too. So far I've made it to 78 and am still alive to meet all my grandchildren so far.

By God's Grace 

No comments: