My father was an electrical Contractor so I could easily get the concept of Divine Electricity that permeated the Cosmos and that being God when I read some of Marie Corelli's works.
I knew she was onto something because I have always experienced the universe in this way too.
But, I think saying "Divine Electricity" doesn't conpletely explain what I experience. I think it more useful to say that all living beings are transceivers in that they transmit and receive information sort of like a Cell phone all the time 24 hours a day from all places in the universe potentially.
However, as I began soul traveling, within 10 years (by age 30 or so) I realized that the Only Reason that Soul Traveling was actually scientifically possible the way I was experiencing it as a soul was that I realized that humans and all beings and the planets and the stars and constellations and everything in the universe was inside the mind of God.
At the time and still this was a supreme realization for me so I learned to have my consciousness after this point being EVERYWHERE and EVERY WHEN with God since I am one of God's thoughts in his mind as are you and all living things in the universe.
As time has gone on this concept of Divine Electricity has expanded into an awareness of the universe in a much more evolved way and less simplistic than when I was a teenager and first read some of marie Corelli's works. When I read it I realized she was onto something because this was how I experienced the universe too in many ways as a lifelong intuitive.
By God's Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment