Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Correction: I realized I didn't fully express something so here it is

In regard to Dreams and Reality as being equally real to Tibetans and Tibetan Buddhists this is not the entirely what this means.

To say it succinctly would be to say that "Both Dreams and physical reality are both equally real and unreal at the same time.

To express this even further look at the Sand Sculptures of Tibetan Buddhism which are a study in impermanence.

To realize both dreams and reality are impermanent is a primary key to Enlightenment by the way.

By God's Grace 

So, what is permanent in the Universe?

I would say what is permanent is perfect Being and perfect Non-Being and Compassion

Everything else is not permanent.

So, what is perfect Being and perfect Non-Being?

I equate this simply to being Awake is Being and being asleep as non-Being.

However, this works for me as a Scientific Truism

By God's Grace 

No comments: