Monday, August 10, 2026

In the last 10 days of August there have been 4,372,154 visits to intuitivefred888 which is pretty mind boggling for me

 You never really know completely what sets off viral visits to your site exactly.

For example, the first viral visits I noticed people were coming to this particular article when I first started looking at my statistics page around 2010.

Cessna 152

This was the first truly viral article I noticed then.

and since 2014 these two articles likely have gotten more attention than any others since then:

  • The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
  • reprint of: Drones very small to large
  • So, sometimes articles you publish will stay viral for years and years and be amazing in this way.

    As a child I always wanted to be an Airline pilot or an Alaskan Bush Pilot. However, my father made me promise not to solo until after he passed away because his brother supposedly died in a plane crash in 1942 (however there is a lot of mystery around this because it was World War II and he and his brother and his ex-wife had just returned from Tahiti and Hawaii. In fact, his wife at that time was working for the newspaper in Honolulu when Pearl Harbor happened and she was so scared she was evacuated back to Seattle where my father was working as an electrician along with his brother for his father then at that time. They had been in Tahiti (he and his wife and brother since chartering a yacht in 1939 and were in the Tuomoto archipeligo around Tahiti from 1939 until 1941 just before Pearl Harbor they went to Hawaii and then my father and brother needed to go back to work for money so they went to Seattle where they all were from and went back to work for their father as electricians. So, anyway I wasn't allowed to get my pilots license so I soloed after my father passed away in 1985 so I had soloed by 1989 then.

    The articles on drones were interesting to me because I saw this in the early 2000s as the future of warfare on earth and obviously many of you were scared too that things would get exactly like they are right now regarding drones with 30,000 Russian Soldiers being killed every month now from what I like to call "Hand Grenade Drones" which are small and blow up soldiers if they are not protected by a net (that the drones are caught by or are in armored vehicles. So, any soldiers day or night walking around anywhere in Ukraine that are Russian or Mercenaries from places like NOrth Korea or Africa fighting for the Russians are blown up now to the tune of 30,000 soldiers a month at this point.

    So, the nightmare many of us foresaw in the 1990s and 2000s like I did then has come true and likely will get progressively worse this century. Hand Grenade Drones remind me of Daisy Cutters and land mines in that they can kill everyone soldiers and civilians alike. And this is likely to get worse every year worldwide now that battlefield soldiers have basically become obsolete in these wars which could kill ANY soldier of any country or any civilian of any country too.

    So, the future is here and if you aren't worried about this you likely are not a nuts and bolts practical person to begin with.

    So, anyway, as a blogger it is interesting to see what articles people want to read over and over again.

    These are the top 10 most read articles since I started this blog in fall of 2007: the most read at the top.

  • The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
  • reprint of: Drones very small to large
  • Dow futures jump 600 points after Trump says he doesn’t plan to get rid of Fed chief: Live updates
  • most read articles from KYIV Post
  • Anthropogenic effects:Human impact on the environment:Wikipedia
  • Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
  • Cessna 152
  • 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
  • How He lives without money
  • Help:Wiki markup language
  • So, thanks for visiting my site. I try to give you information that I intuitively and intellectually get that might keep you and your families alive through this century and beyond.

    By God's Grace 

     

     

      

    No comments: