I was talking to my wife about this today and trying to explain why Archangel Gabriel gave me Soul travel in 1968 when I was 20 in order to keep me alive to 30 so I could live a long life and help mankind in any way that I could.
Then in 1969 I was trying to figure out how to stay alive Christmas eve and Elohar and Ragna showed up and made me promise to help them prevent human extinction. So, I promised them to stay alive to help them do this.
Then in 1970 I soul traveled to the Galactic Core where I thought I was going to meet God but instead met who I call the Galactic Sentience who is the present leader of this galaxy (even though Galaxies are more like Ranches or Farms that Creator Souls own more than anything else reallly). But, I didn't know this when I first went there in 1970. I have had all these years to think about this approximately 1 year experience there around million or more IQ beings where I could look out and see the Black hole that joins this Matter Galaxy with a balancing Anti-matter Galaxy through the Black hole. Creator Souls like you and I build galaxies so our children can eat energy better. So, they don't have to struggle so much to survive as Creator Souls. All Galaxies were both built and invented by our Soul Species which lives millions and billions of years often.
Why do we all have altered memories from UFOs of the past, present and future?
It's sort of like when you are born here in the United States you might be taught how a democracy works and things just are the way they are and you might have questions that nobody cares to answer about this too. Things and people are just the way they are so accepting this keeps your mind from hurting.
After all, things are the way they are and if we don't survive things whatever they are then we are gone, Aren't we?
So, I live with knowing that my mind has been altered by UFOs and you are having the same experience. The difference is I know it's happening and you might not.
So, when you watch Men in Black Movies and you see the flashy flashy lights that remove memories remember what I'm saying to you here.
However, I am of the nature that I can live with these changes and you may or may not be able to handle this sort of thing.
It's sort of like humans are fish in the sea and aliens have this Catch and release thing they do like we do with Fish where we might catch a fish and then release it so it remains alive to continue to breed and all that.
Luckily the people of the future that first contacted me in 1969 were good people from the future on the first timeline asking me to help them build a 2nd timeline.
Whether you believe this or not is not really important to me. However, to better understand what is happening on earth your understanding that time and space is often altered to a better one by Alien Groups.
So, in this sense the past, present and future in some ways is always changing to something new.
Accepting that this is happening allows you the freedom to understand your life better.
By God's Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment