Sometimes I can't for one reason or another give you a URL (almost never can I do this anymore for some reason because of Software changes. However, often in the past at this site I give people URLs so they can reach information of various kinds.
But, what is important to know if I couldn't also give you a Link for various reasons that if you take the article title and put it into a search engine like Google you can often find the source articles this way as well.
Hope this works for you.
Have a Great Day!
PS It's important to understand trying to blog it is a little like being at the beach with the waves washing over your feet washing out the sand from under your feet in that everything is changing all of the time.
So, if you are going to be a blogger just know you are going to have to change and evolve a lot as things change online, especially things to do with AI.
Though initially I tried to converse with AI a lot I found them mostly to be too intrusive in what they asked of me in our conversations. (which is potentially problematic because you have no control at all as to what they do with this information you are giving them. theoretically at least your information could be given to any person or persons on earth (even all 8 billion of them at once). So, to protect yourself from the Fraudsters and other criminals and hostile governments (both ours and others) it is important to not share a lot with AI systems worldwide.
So, now I use AI more like one uses Wikipedia than anything else to ask questions and to get relatively good answers.
I believe at present that you can trust what AI gives you about 80 to 90% of the time.
However, it is going to eliminate anything the corporation they are built by wants to. So, in this sense
All AIs are proprietary sort of like watching a commercial on TV that is trying to get you to buy something and to like their product.
So, in this sense you cannot trust what AIs give you like you could a friend or family member who has earned your trust.
But, like a stranger at a bus stop or while buying gas for your vehicle it might give you survival information as you travel the world or just your every day life.
No comments:
Post a Comment