Friday, August 14, 2026

HAVING TIME TO THINK ABOUT THINGS IN LIFE

I started praying for the "Leisure to Practice" in 1980 around there once I realized this was a real thing that someone could pray for. It is having the time to pray 24 hours a day.

It took me some time to wrap my head around this concept because of the way American Culture is structured though.

So, I was 32 years old before I started thinking more in these terms.

I find that by praying without ceasing I can have a really good life here on earth. Plus I can pray for everyone I know and Care about too and help their lives be better as well.

It's true no human life is perfect but it can really be nice here especially in some place like the California Coast or in places like Mt. Shasta or Hawaii.

So, what I'm saying here is that it is possible to be relatively happy here on earth and so you should pray for this in your life because you just might get it.

By God's Grace

I received the "Leisure to Practice" by God almost killing me from the fall of 1998 until May of 1999.

I was forced to retire then in the fall of 1998 or doctors told me I would die.

So, I retired because I was able to by some Miracle provided by God and Angels

By God's Grace 

My wife has a blanket for the living room couch that says something like: 

"Your Grandmother's prayers are still helping you today".

These are my sentiments exactly.

As we pray for those we love we help keep them alive and healthy all over the world.

So, even though I was 50 when God almost killed me I'm still Alive by his Grace at age 78 now.

So, God Gave me the Leisure to Practice about 28 years ago now and for this I'm really grateful because I likely wouldn't be alive now otherwise.

By God's Grace 

 

No comments: