Friday, August 14, 2026

So Far at least, the sun came out about 9 am this morning and has remained out which is rare for the Nothern California coast in summers

 It has been really great to just sit at our outdoor glass table that has a hole built into the middle of it for a beach umbrella. I usually keep the umbrella inside unless I'm using it so it doesn't wear out as fast this way. So, Unless I'm using it it isn't out in the weather at all. However, obviously the deck chairs and outside glass table are outside in all kinds of weather and winds all year long.

However, in winds over 20 mph I usually put the deck chairs so they cannot blow around and break a window or something. Winds when you live at the ocean are pretty normal almost any day of the year of various speeds.

And the prevailing winds in California are off the ocean in towards the land and across the whole U.S. basically. And this appears to be happening today too so far. 

No comments: