Saturday, August 15, 2026

This is what I presently believe

When I say the title what I mean is that as I receive more and more good information about everything in life my understanding about what life is and what it is all about keeps growing.

It's sort of like when I was 15 I decided to become enlightened in this lifetime. However, what I believed Enlightenment was at 15 is not what it really is today for me.

For example, I thought enlightenment was just one thing but it is actually many things because enlightenment is different for every person. 

However, there are some qualities that all enlightenment of everyone contains and these qualities are the stuff of human civilization based upon compassion for all living beings including themselves.

without compassion for ourselves or others we tend to self destruct quickly or slowly over time.

So, unless one has compassion for himself or herself and all others they likely aren't going to live very long anyway. Why?

Because they will either self destruct themselves or others will do it for them.

This is why Compassion for yourself and all beings is necessary for a good and long life here on earth.

By God's Grace 

 

 

 

 

No comments: