I have this one here:
Free
Yamaha EF2200iS | 2200 Watt Inverter Generator | Easy Carburetor Drain
$1,199.99
Omni Outdoor Living except I don't have the Carburetor drain. So, the mechanic servicing mine says to start it every 2 weeks so the carburetor doesn't clog because the jets are so small. So, I can see why they are advertising the carburetor drain.
end quote.
This one will power my refrigerator, WIFI, Cable TV and 60 inch flat screen and a lamp in the kitchen.
As long as you know you cannot run heaters off it you are okay.
But, we have a fireplace for emergencies.
However, if the temperature goes below about 50 degrees in the house ever we usually moved into a hotel for awhile especially any outages between January to march usually is when the trees blow down off the ocean and take power lines with them and knock the power out.
Begin quotes:
AI Overview
No comments:
Post a Comment